- Mission Moment:
- Sandra Martinez Zuniga shares her role as panelist for the 5th Grade expedition, "How to make Durham more welcoming for Immigrants and Refugees?"
- School Director Report:
- John will provide an overview of the school’s response to the recent election, support for students and families and needed resources moving forward.
- Consent Agenda (Action)
- Financial Report (Presentation and discussion)
- Jason, treasurer, along with Joy, business manager, will provide current financial picture, cash flow, and financial projections.
- School Goals (presentation and discussion)
- John, Director, will present a summary & highlights of 2016-17 School Goals. The board will discuss and advise the goal’s results and indicators of progress.
- Board Structure and Communication (presentation):
- Review agenda setting, committee reports and standing vs. school committees
- Last Thoughts/Board Meeting Assessment
- Review decisions made and action steps. Identify three things board members should be doing/thinking about between now and next meeting. Did we spend our time wisely? What can we do to be more effective?
Wednesday, December 7, 2016