- Call to Order
- Adopt minutes of last meeting (coming soon)
- Governance Committee (GC) recommendations for board vote:
- Welcome and vote on two new board members, Joe Fitzsimons (assuming Laura's term with two years remaining) and Geoffrey Phillippe (for a three year term).
- GC recommends that we extend board membership for another 3 year term for Bob Chapman and Alan Staple. Both have agreed to continue serving.
- GC recommends Jackie Terrell to assume the chairmanship for the Governance Committee.
- GC recommends Geoffrey Phillippe as chair of the Development Committee.
- GC recommends Joe Fitzsimons as chair of the Facilities Committee.
- All members should fill out the Conflict of Interest forms - These will be available at the meeting. FYI the Board's existing Conflict of Interest Policy is part of CPSC by-laws (page 8) attached.
- Finance Committee recommends (see all attached):
Proposed Budget Notes
15-16 DPI budget
14-15 YTD budget
- Formal adoption of the authorization to borrow from BB&T (approved by email)
- Following the recommendation of Related Parties Committee, the CPSC board will be given quarterly reports of the Foundation's finances (attached).
- John recommends we adopt the Parent Handbook (revisions list here; original on website; Middle School Addendum also). The handbook explains CPSC policy for our parents.
- John's report (attached)
There will be a short meeting of the CPSC Foundation Board. All are welcome to attend. Current members of the Foundation Board are Vicky (President), Alan Staple (Treasurer), Bob Chapman and Karen Stinehelfer. John serves as Secretary.
Agenda for the meeting of the CPSC Foundation Board of Directors
June 17, 2015 immediately following the CPSC Board Meeting
- Adoption of Minutes of last two meetings, Oct 8, 2014 and Nov 4, 2014
- Finance report - Alan
- Request for Triangle Comm Foundation to release monies to CPSC for computer supplies
- Authorization to Borrow from BB&T - we adopted by email but need to formally adopt at a called meeting.
- Confirm email vote adopting the following motion recommended by John:
"To fund Kerry Howard's green card application - total of $3,250."
Enjoy dinner together!