Updated: 3/16/2020 11:29 a.m.
- Family Needs
- CPSC Family Need Request Form. During the ongoing crisis, if your family has a need that you're having trouble filling, please complete this form and we will reach out with the help and guidance we can provide.
- Childcare Assistance for Medical First Responders Call 1-888-600-1685
- Call 2-1-1 for information related to Coronavirus
- Nutrition Needs
- School Closure Meal Program Plan (3/18/2020): All Students ages 1-18
- Internet Connectivity Options
- Spectrum - Free broadband and wi-fi for 60 days, including installation, for K-12 households. To sign up, call (844) 488-8395
- AT&T - internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through our Access from AT&T program (available to SNAP participants).
- Sprint -
- By next Thursday: Customers with metered data plans will receive unlimited data per month for 60 days (a minimum of two bill cycles) at no extra cost, and Sprint will provide customers with an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot data per month for 60 days (a minimum of two bill cycles) at no extra cost.
- Coming soon: Customers with mobile hotspot-capable handsets who don’t have mobile hotspot today will now get 20GB as well per month for 60 days (a minimum of two bill cycles) at no extra cost.
- Health References
- Volunteering Options - please remember to stay home while volunteering
- ***CPSC is partnering with the Durham Public Schools Foundation to identify opportunities for volunteers to make a difference in our community during this crisis. You may reach out to the DPS Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. ***
- Online Learning Resources (coming soon!)
- Free Educational Resources You Can Use at Home - This is a wonderful resource for teachers and parents!
- Tech Support - email email@example.com or call 919-682-1200 x253
Central Park's Response to Coronavirus
- 4th COVID update for CPSC (3/23/2020)
- 3rd COVID update for CPSC (3/20/2020)
- COVID update for CPSC (3/13/2020) - Actualización de COVID para CPSC (13/03/2020)
- Illness Prevention: CPSC is working hard to keep students and staff healthy. Read more about our illness prevention measures against illnesses including Coronavirus and Influenza in English or Español.